Interested participants may join the EXPO either as:
What are the benefits of attending the EXPO?
Networking opportunity and access to international business partners – meet potential business partners, investors and entrepreneurs.
Access to future talent pool
Be inspired – get information about the latest developments of the digital industry
Networking opportunity – meet business leaders, high governmental representatives from the region, and like-minded digital enthusiasts
How can I become an exhibitor?
Companies should fill in a registration form to become an exhibitor at the EXPO. Please note that due to the number of stands available, participation will be accepted at a first come – first served basis, accounting for country balance.
The registration fee is 1200 EUR for a 4 x 3 m. stand.
What is included in the registration fee?
The organizer provides:
- Stand construction
- 1 stand
- 2 stools
- 1 shelf
- Back and side walls
- table with 3 chairs
- Brand signage
- 2 reflectors
- 3 sockets
- Disposal bin
- Internet coverage (Wi-Fi)
- Electricity (including plugins)
- Slot for multimedia company presentation (approx. 10 min) on the “Tech talk” stage at the main EXPO Hall
- Access to B2B meetings
- 2 seats at the Official Agenda Sessions (attended by high level government representatives, business, academia industry leaders), including joint lunches
- Dedicated space (page) on the EXPO booklet, highlighting company, products and contact information
- Listed as an exhibitor at the official Western Balkans Digital Summit web site
- If You wish to use Your own stand construction – please contact our team to make the arrangements
- Branding and promotional materials (banners, posters, flyers) and giveaways (tote bags, pens, other promotional materials and merchandise) – optional
- Products to be showcased at the EXPO
- Any other technical equipment as per company preference and available space
- Companies should arrange their travel and accomodation arangements.
We accept applications until the 21 March 2018. Payments to be made no later than 23 March 2018. Upon submitting the registration form, companies will receive an e-mail with further details.
When can I set up my stand?
Exhibitors are welcomed in Skopje from 16 – 17 April, in order to set up their space.
The fee for companies whose applications have been accepted are required to pay a fee of 1200 EUR.
Cancellation policy for exhibitors
Half of the fee will be returned if you cancel before 1 April. No refund is provided for cancellation after this date.